Your questions answered!
ALCHEMY STUDY PROGRAM - The oldest continuing education program on alchemy. Both spiritual and practical paths of alchemy are covered. Certificates issues for each of the seven modules, and students who complete all seven modules receive the Diploma in Alchemy. More Information . . .
PRACTICAL ALCHEMY COURSE - This online course with practicing alchemist John Reid is intended as an introductory survey of the techniques and lab work in practical alchemy. More Information . . .
HERBAL ALCHEMY COURSE - This online survey course with practicing alchemist Robert Allen Bartlett covers the techniques of spagyrics including Eastern alchemy techniques of Ayurveda. More Information . . .
PRIMA LEVEL COURSES - This first level course in practical alchemy is offered as on-site class in Seattle, Washington, with Robert Bartlett. Information on Robert Bartlett course
SECUNDA LEVEL COURSES - This second level course in practical alchemy is offered as an on-site class in Seattle, Washington, with Robert Bartlett. Information on Robert Bartlett course
TERTIA LEVEL COURSES - This third level course in practical alchemy is offered as an on-site class in Seattle, Washington, with Robert Bartlett. Information on Robert Bartlett course
SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY INTENSIVE - This is a real time class in the techniques of spiritual alchemy with Dennis William Hauck. Real-time streaming video images, exercises, and meditations. More information . . .
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started?
- What if I have problems with the material?
- How long do I have to finish a module?
- Where can I get hardcopies of manuals and textbooks?
- Where can I find extra glassware and lab supplies?
- How do I take exams and receive certificates?
- All modules and options are described in detail in the Course Catalog.To enroll in the program, go to Enrollment page and select which modules or groups of modules you want to take. Click the Enroll Now button to select to pay online or by fax or mail. When payment is completed, you will receive your student account login information, instructions, and course materials. Check the COURSE CATALOG to find the course(s) you want to take. Click the red button to enroll in that course. You will be taken to our online school course catalog. You can also enroll direct in courses at the Online School. When finished, checkout from your cart. You will receive a payment confirmation email. Next, register to receive OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from the school about your courses, scheduling, new course, and other official announcements. This is a private, spam-free list for students only. For more information, visit the New Student Orientation page.
- Most students make use of our large and active Alchemy Study Facebook group for quickest responses. You can also use the return email in your Welcome email or use the CONTACT FORM for general inquiries.
- Most students take 4-6 weeks. You have three months to complete a module after you start it. If you enroll in multiple modules, you can work on any module in any order. The deadline in that case would be the total time for all the modules together. If you do not complete your modules in the allotted time, you will have to re-enroll in the module(s).
- You can print copies of all manuals and textbooks, or you can order bound copies from the Student Bookstore.
- Discounted laboratory supplies, chemicals, metals, and herbs are available through the Student Bookstore and a number of lab auctions, used equipment sellers, and wholesalers with whom we are affiliated. The complete list is included with student enrollment materials. Recommended materials and suppliers are listed at the Laboratory Supplies page.
- All exams are taken online at www.AlchemyStudy.org. When you feel ready, begin your exam. There are ten questions, and you must score at least 70% to pass. If you do not pass, you have one more chance to retake the exam. Your certificates are sent as email attachments. To pass Module 7 (Practicing Alchemist), you must complete a Vision Statement. To receive the Diploma in Alchemy, you must pass exams for all seven modules in the Alchemy Study Program and complete a 800-1500 word dissertation on the alchemy subject of your choice. All certificates and diplomas are certified by the International Alchemy Guild.